- Document No.
- 6-Pack(6 in 1)
- Product handling category
- Current products
- Countries and regions covered
Precautions for Using
- This Information on product specifications, characteristics, data, materials, and structures is correct as of September 2023.The contents are subject to change without notice for specification changes or other reasons. When using a product listed in this Catalog, be sure to obtain the latest specifications.
- All applications described in this Information are examples of using Fuji Electric’s semiconductor products and are for your reference only. No right or license, either express or implied, under any patent, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right owned by Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. is (or shall be deemed) granted. Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, relating to the infringement or alleged infringement of another party’s intellectual property rights which may arise from the applications described herein.
- Although Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. is enhancing product quality and reliability, a small percentage of semiconductor products may become faulty. When using Fuji Electric semiconductor products in your equipment, you are requested to take adequate safety measures to prevent the equipment from causing a physical injury, fire, or other problem if any of the products become faulty. It is recommended to make your design fail-safe, flame retardant, and free of malfunction.
- The products introduced in this Information are intended for use in the following electronic and electrical equipment that have normal reliability requirements.
・Communications equipment (terminal devices)
・Electrical home appliances
- Please make sure you contact Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. to obtain prior approval if you need to use products mentioned in this Information for equipment that requires higher reliability than normal, such as the following equipment. When using these products for such equipment, take adequate measures such as using a backup system to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning even if Fuji Electric’s semiconductor product incorporated in the equipment becomes faulty.
・Transportation equipment (mounted on cars and ships)
・Trunk communications equipment
・Traffic-signal control equipment
・Gas leakage detectors with an auto-shut-off feature
・Emergency equipment for responding to disasters and anti-burglary devices
- Do not use the products mentioned in this Information for equipment that requires extremely high reliability such as the following and equipment equivalent to strategic equipment.
・Nuclear control equipment
・Submarine repeater equipment
- No part of this Information may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the express permission of Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- If you have any question about any portion in this Information, ask Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. or its sales agents before using the product. Neither Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. nor its agents shall be liable for any injury caused by any use of the products not in accordance with instructions set forth herein.
If you agree to these terms, please click the following button.